YOUR FINAL CHECKLIST
Below you will find a summary of important information and requirements for your upcoming cruise. We urge you to take a moment, review the items and make sure that you have either completed the task outlined or that you have a plan to do so. If you have questions, please call us at the office (844.768.5157) and one of our representatives will assist you
YOUR CRUISE DETAILS: BLUE NOTE AT SEA ’23
Sailing Dates: Friday, January 13 – Friday, January 20, 2023
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
|Day||Date||Port of Call||Arrive||Depart|
|Fri||1/13/23||Fort Lauderdale||4:00 PM|
|Mon||1/16/23||St Maarten||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tues||1/17/23||St Thomas||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Fri||1/20/23||Fort Lauderdale||6:00 AM|
PASSPORTS OR GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID: JAZZ CRUISES HIGHLY RECOMMENDS U.S. CITIZENS TRAVEL WITH A VALID PASSPORT. We strongly urge that the passport expires no sooner than July 20, 2023. Please confirm that the first and last names on your passport or government-issued ID match the first and last names on your cruise reservation to ensure that you will be permitted to board the ship. It is your responsibility to identify and obtain all required travel documents and have them available when necessary. Click here to view the complete list of required travel documents for U.S. and Non-U.S. citizens.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: We strongly encourage travel insurance for all guests because the unexpected can, and often does, happen. It could be as simple as becoming ill from the common flu that prevents you from boarding the ship. A delayed or cancelled flight, a work or medical emergency, or many other real-life, frequently encountered reasons make travel insurance an affordable and effective protection for you.
The benefits of travel insurance go far beyond providing basic cancellation coverage. Other benefits can include:
- Your personal medical plan may not provide complete coverage outside the
U.S. and its territories. The Travel Guard Preferred plan gives you $50,000 in accident, sickness, and medical coverage.
- Work-related reason which are state specific (please refer to the link below for your state).
- Medical emergency/death of an immediate family member or cabinmate.
- Travel Guard Preferred offers up to $500,000 in medical evacuation coverage if you need to be transported off the ship and to a U.S. hospital.
- Lost or stolen luggage protection, and personal effects coverage, up to $1,000.
CELEBRITY’S ONLINE CHECK-IN: Every guest must complete Celebrity’s Online Check-In process (and obtain your Xpress Pass) before boarding the ship. In the past, you could choose to complete this process in the cruise terminal, but we highly recommend completing the process before you leave home to reduce your time waiting in line on Embarkation Day and to secure Celebrity-approved luggage tags. Our goal is to have 100% of our guests check-in prior to January 3rd when online check-in closes. See Online Check-In For Blue Note At Sea ’23 Is Now Available section for complete details.
- Note: Some common questions: Celebrity Cruise line App is not mandatory to download. You can skip this portion. If you have any problems uploading or taking a photo during the check-in process it can be done in the terminal.
BOARDING THE SHIP: Historically, boarding begins at 11:30 AM and all aboard time is 3:00 PM. During the Online Check-In Process, you will be asked to select a Terminal Arrival Time, available in half-hour increments. For the most efficient embarkation, guests are required to arrive at the cruise terminal during their selected window. See Online Check-In For Blue Note At Sea ’23 Is Now Available section for complete details.
- Personal Items, Medications, Passport, Vaccination Card and Valuables should remain with you at all times. Please always keep these items in your possession when boarding the ship.
- Each guest is permitted to bring up to two (2) bottles of wine onboard with them on Embarkation Day only. If opened in a public venue, the bottles are subject to a corkage fee. A corkage fee does not apply to guests with the Classic Beverage Package or Premium Beverage Package. No Spirits are permitted to be brought onboard.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL:
- Guests Who Are Vaccinated. You may board the ship by providing proof of vaccination. At this time, COVID-19 booster vaccine shots are not currently required to sail but are highly recommended to ensure a smoother vacation experience and to avoid any additional required onboard testing and costs at your own expense throughout the sailing.
- Guests Who Are Not Vaccinated. Guests who are not vaccinated may board the ship, if, and only if, they show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result administered by the service provided at the pier/terminal. No home tests or other laboratory tests will be accepted. The cost of the test for each passenger will be $85.
- Rules Apply to All. These rules apply to each and every guest, Jazz Cruises’ staff and crew members and all entertainers. Celebrity Cruises requires each member of its staff and crew to be fully vaccinated, including an up-to-date booster.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: These requirements may change several times before embarkation. Whatever is required at the time we sail will be the protocol for our cruises. Jazz Cruises cannot minimize the restraints required by Celebrity Cruises or The Center for Disease Control (CDC). Jazz Cruises, as the charterer of the cruise, does have the right to impose restraints stricter than the rules of Celebrity Cruises or the CDC. Jazz Cruises, LLC is committed to doing the right thing for all guests in terms of Health & Safety Requirements.
LUGGAGE: Other than a personal bag or tote, your luggage will be brought onboard by porters through the normal load-in process. Properly identifying and labelling your luggage is essential to the speedy and accurate delivery of your luggage to your stateroom. Please print and use the cruise line luggage tags provided to you during your Online Registration. These tags identify the quadrant of the ship where your stateroom is located. Be sure that the proper stateroom number is affixed as wrong numbers are the #1 cause of lost or delayed luggage.
AMENITIES & ACCESSIBILITY
- Onboard Amenities Available For Purchase On Celebrity Cruises “Pre-Cruise Planner”: Celebrity Cruises “Pre-Cruise Planner” is now open and you may purchase Shore Excursions, Specialty Dining, Beverage Packages, Spa Treatments, Internet Packages, Photo Packages, and more. To see all options available and to make purchases, just visit celebritycruises.com/booked, sign in or create an account, then choose “Pre-Cruise Planner” to see all available options. Your “Celebrity Cruises’ Reservation Number” will be required to complete these purchases. If you experience any technical difficulties with your online check-in or would like assistance with the purchase of specific amenities and services, you may contact the Celebrity Cruises Help Desk at 844.278.9746.
- Guests Requiring Special Assistance: Celebrity Cruises makes every effort to make cruising accessible to everyone. Below please find information on assistance options that our guests frequently inquire about.
- Pier Assistance: The Pier Assistance Program offers boarding and departure assistance with wheelchairs to guests with mobility issues for you and your traveling companions. Please email Jazz Cruises at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 844.768.5157 and a member of our guest services team will add this accommodation to your reservation. Advanced reservation requests ended on Friday, December 2, 2022. Jazz Cruises will try to accommodate any requests thereafter.
- Scooter And Wheelchair Rental: Wheelchairs and scooters are available to rent from several sources and will be delivered to your stateroom before you board. Celebrity Cruises Access Department can coordinate wheelchair and scooter rentals for you during your cruise. You can contact the Celebrity Cruises Access Department at 1.866.592.7225 or email@example.com.
- Dietary Considerations and Medical Needs: If you have special dietary considerations or medical needs (such as storing medicine or needing distilled water), you will need to discuss these needs with the Celebrity Cruises Access Department at 1.866.592.7225 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Advanced reservation requests ended on Friday, December 16, 2022. Celebrity Cruises will try to accommodate any requests thereafter.
RESERVATIONS AND GROUP DINING:
- The Metropolitan Restaurant. Dinner reservations are not required for dining at The Metropolitan Restaurant, but the best way to avoid waiting is to reserve a table in advance. We also recognize that some of our guests prefer to dine at the same time, at the same table and with the same waiter each evening. Advanced reservations are closed at this time, but you may visit the Maitre d’ upon arrival to the ship and submit your request.
- Specialty Restaurants. Celebrity Cruises offers special dining experiences for an upcharge that varies from restaurant to restaurant. All specialty restaurants with the exception of Jazz Cruises Chops House are available to book on Celebrity’s Pre-Cruise Planner platform. JC Chops House will be available to book onboard (open Nights 2, 4, & 5).
- Tuscan Grille: Italian ristorante with a contemporary twist
- Sushi on Five: Pan-Asian Cuisine
- Le Petit Chef at Qsine: Global Cuisine with an entertaining animated presentation
- Blu Bayou at Blu: Jazz Cruises’ inspired restaurant features traditional BBQ and New Orleans fare (Please note: This restaurant is named “Blu” and will not reflect the special BBQ menu for our cruise when booking on Celebrity’s Pre-Cruise Planner).
- Luminae: Gourmet Cuisine
- Jazz Cruises Chops’ House: Jazz Cruises has worked with Celebrity Cruises to create our newest restaurant concept – Jazz Cruises Chops’ House. A traditional steakhouse that will feature all of your favorite steak house classics.
OTHER RESERVATIONS AND AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO BOOK
- Spa: Spa treatments/appointments are available to book on Celebrity’s Pre-Cruise Planner platform. They can also be booked onboard at the Spa (Deck 10, Forward).
- Internet: Book your internet package before you get onboard at the lowest price available so you can stay connected throughout your cruise.
- Shore Excursions: All Shore Excursions for the cruise in our various ports of call are available to book on Celebrity’s Pre-Cruise Planner. There are a number of exciting and enriching tours to book for your enjoyment.
- Photo: There are a variety of photo packages available to book prior to boarding the ship if you would like to take home special memories from the cruise.
SHOW + SEATING PROCEDURES: : For a comprehensive description of Show & Event Seating Procedures on Blue Note at Sea, click here.
SEATING PROCEDURES – GENERAL RULE: Except for the nightly Main Shows in the Celebrity Theatre, the general rule for seating at shows, concerts and other cruise events is “first-come, first-served.”
MAIN SHOW SEATING: The nightly Main Shows in the Celebrity Theatre are among the most anticipated and beloved events on the cruise. There are two main shows every evening in the Celebrity Theatre for our guests to enjoy. The 1st Show each night is at 5:30pm for guests holding BLUE Cruise Identification Cards. The 2nd Show each night is at 8:30pm for guests holding RED Cruise Identification Cards. Your show time selection was made during the reservation process and will be reflected by the color of your Cruise Identification Card which will be at your cabin door on Embarkation Day.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR SEATING: Jazz Cruises believes that guests should have fair access to all events. To do so, we have rules and procedures regarding saving seats, remaining in your seat for subsequent shows and other similar issues. As we approach the sailing date for Blue Note at Sea, we will share with you the rules and procedures that govern seating at the music events. These rules and procedures apply to all shows and all venues.
MAIN SHOW SEATING ASSISTANCE FOR ENTRY (SAFE): Blue Note At Sea’s onboard accessibility program is designed to allow safe and convenient access (for a guest and one companion) to the Celebrity Theatre for each evening’s main show. Designated SAFE areas will be clearly marked and are reserved for those who require assistance and submit the requested information. By utilizing the SAFE program, you are given an easily accessible seat, typically located near the rear of the Celebrity Theatre.
- Please note: The SAFE program is only for nightly Main Stage shows in the Celebrity Theatre and does not guarantee a seat in secondary venues or all other shows in the Celebrity Theatre. Registeration for the SAFE Form ended on Friday December 9, 2022 but Click here to complete the SAFE Form and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please note: Utilizing SAFE in order to avoid wait time is strictly prohibited. Guests who attempt to misuse this service will be revoked from the program for the duration of the cruise and possible future sailings.
CRUISE ATTIRE: To help simplify your packing list, our nightly dress code is Casual Evening Attire for most nights aboard the ship (i.e., slacks, collared shirts, khakis, skirts, dresses, etc.). We will have one Dress-up evening during our cruise, that has a dress code of Upscale Evening Attire. This evening, suits and sport coats for men, and “evening out” attire for women are appropriate.
TIPPING ON BOARD: Other than drink service charges, all tips for servers, cabin stewards, etc. have been pre-paid. However, please feel free to reward exemplary service with the internationally recognized sign of gratitude: “tipping.” Celebrity’s standard tipping policy does not apply to this charter.
SMOKING: Cigarette, cigar, and pipe smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas of the ship. Smoking is not permitted in any dining venue, casino, theater, lounge, hallway, elevator, or corridor. This policy includes smoking-like products such as electronic cigarettes. Smoking is not permitted inside any stateroom, nor on any stateroom veranda. If you are in violation of this policy, a cleaning fee of $250 USD will be applied to your onboard account and you may be subject to further action pursuant to the “Consequences Section” of the Guest Conduct Policy www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/conduct-policy. Cigarettes, cigars, and pipe tobacco must be properly disposed of and never thrown overboard.
Everyone loves Theme Nights. Enjoy the evening with your fellow cruisers, and dress up as much or as little as you’d like.
- FRIDAY – Welcome to Blue Note at Sea: On the first night of the cruise, we welcome back Past Guests and say hello to the New Guests.
- SATURDAY: Black & White Night: All White. All Black. Black and White. You choose your outfit for the evening. Nothing is more dramatic or symbolic.
- SUNDAY – Ladies’ Day & Blue Note Legends Night:Celebrate the Ladies by day, and past and present Legends by night.
- MONDAY – Jersey Night: You have some options on this night. Most guests wear some kind of top that honors their favorite sports team, but, recently, we have expanded the scope to include any statement or event you wish to represent.
- TUESDAY – Let’s Sailaway; Let’s Sailaway: Join us this evening on the pool deck for great music and fun as we sailaway from St. Thomas.
- WEDNESDAY – On The Town (Formal Night): There was a time when this night required suits, ties and cocktail dresses. No more. Just look like you are ready to go out on the town!
- THURSDAY – BLUE Bye You:Celebrate a week of great music and great friends as we thank you for joining us on Blue Note at Sea!
DISEMBARKATION: The ship returns to port by 6:00 AM on Friday, January 20, 2023. Due to the time it takes to clear Customs and Immigration at the cruise terminal, it is difficult to estimate what time you will be able to depart for the airport. However, if you are willing to carry your own luggage off the ship, you may be able to leave the port as early as 7:30 AM if disembarkation proceeds without issue. To be safe, we do not recommend any flight scheduled prior to 12:00 PM from the Ft. Lauderdale airport or 1:00 PM from the Miami airport.